By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a sublime variety via long-time working towards immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the fascinating disputes between in demand scientists
- Lists the entire very important discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the numerous Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Similar molecular biology books
In response to the overseas workshop on 'Small Molecule - Protein Interactions' held in Berlin, April 24-26, 2002, researchers from and educational laboratories describe novel and effective methods determining promising new drug pursuits and constructing small molecule inhibitors opposed to them. The constitution of the ebook corresponds to different points of the drug discovery procedure.
With the present global inhabitants development of one. 2%, the earth can anticipate to deal with 9-10 billion humans by means of 2050. nutrition construction, too, needs to elevate to house those numbers. effortless starting to be, excessive calorie, nutritious meals, similar to bananas are the head precedence as an answer to this coming near near challenge. the 1st complete compendium on bananas in recent times, Banana Breeding: development and demanding situations offers in-depth assurance of all elements of banana breeding and genetics, together with biotechnology.
This volume documents this exact kin of cellphone floor proteins. regardless of masquerading as intractable and tough to clone and represent, ENOX proteins have and proceed to provide notable possibilities for learn, advertisement improvement and out of doors affirmation of healing, diagnostic and new paradigms to aid clarify complicated organic tactics.
Computer-Assisted surgical procedure (CAS) is a brand new software for acting complicated strategies in a predictable and secure means. This ebook is designed to function a accomplished evaluate of Computer-Assisted surgical procedure, protecting the present prestige of either examine and functions. CAS contains digital Preoperative making plans (VPP) and Intraoperative Virtual Navigation (IVN), which are a collection of technologies used to measure oncological margins in 3-Dimensions (3D), to locate small intraosseous tumors and follow managed resections protecting anatomical structures.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Skin Aging and Age-Related Diseases
- Discovering Biomolecular Mechanisms with Computational Biology (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
- Three Dimensional Microanatomy of Cells and Tissue Surfaces: Proceedings of the Symposium on Three Dimensional Microanatomy held in Mexico City, Mexico, August 17-23, 1980
- A Structure-Function Toolbox for Membrane Transporter and Channels (Methods in Enzymology)
- Thrive in Cell Biology (Thrive In Bioscience Revision Guides)
- An Invariant Approach to Statistical Analysis of Shapes (Chapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics)
Additional resources for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein