By R Srinivasa Kumar
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Highway Engineering PDF
Similar civil engineering books
Neurocognitive and Physiological elements in the course of High-Tempo Operations beneficial properties world-renowned scientists carrying out groundbreaking study into the elemental mechanisms of pressure results at the human physique and psyche, in addition to introducing novel pharmaceutics and kit which may rescue or enhance maximal functionality in the course of rigidity.
Este livro destaca-se pela abordagem interativa alicerçada em estudos, pesquisas e práticas desenvolvidos em várias regiões do país, por autores com variadas formações profissionais, provenientes de universidades, instituições públicas e privadas, com responsabilidades e atuação no setor de saneamento básico.
This book offers introductory technical tips for civil engineers and different specialist engineers, development managers and process operators drawn to operation and upkeep of water distribution platforms. here's what is mentioned: 1. evaluation, 2. REFERENCES, three. DISTRIBUTION, four.
This booklet presents introductory technical suggestions for civil engineers, structural engineers and different specialist engineers and development managers drawn to reinforcement, power and serviceability necessities for bolstered concrete hydraulic buildings. here's what is mentioned: 1.
- Bifurcation and Degradation of Geomaterials with Engineering Applications: Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Bifurcation and Degradation ... Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering)
- Applied Structural and Mechanical Vibrations: Theory and Methods, Second Edition
- An Introduction to Stability and Stress Analysis of Concrete Gravity Dams
- Centrifuge Modelling for Civil Engineers
- Applied Mathematics in Engineering and Reliability: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Engineering and Reliability (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 4-6 May 2016)
- IntelliBau 2: Das intelligente Bauteil im integrierten Gebäudemodell (Schriften zur Bauverfahrenstechnik) (German Edition)
Additional info for A Textbook of Highway Engineering
A Textbook of Highway Engineering by R Srinivasa Kumar