By Wu Hsin,Roy Melvyn
Read or Download Aphorisms for Thirsty Fish (The Lost Writings of Wu Hsin Book 1) PDF
Similar religious & spiritual eastern philosophy books
This quantity introduces the main classical Arabic philosophers via mammoth decisions from the foremost works (many of which look in translation for the 1st time the following) in all of the fields--including good judgment, philosophy of technology, usual philosophy, metaphysics, ethics, and politics--to which they made major contributions.
Krishnamurti (1895–1986) went from his origins in a small south Indian village to turn into one of many nice non secular lecturers of the 20th century. He taught that the single approach to peace on the earth is the transformation of the human psyche—and that there's no route to this modification, no strategy for attaining it, no authorities or non secular specialists who will help.
Rationality in its a variety of expressions and innumerable purposes sustains knowing and our experience of truth. it truly is often differentiated in accordance with its assets within the soul: in recognition, in cause, in event, and in elevation. this type of practical procedure, even if, leaves us trying to find the typical starting place harmonizing those rationalities.
This publication explores fresh advancements in ethics of advantage. whereas acknowledging the Aristotelian roots of contemporary advantage ethics – with its emphasis at the ethical significance of personality – this assortment acknowledges that newer debts of advantage were formed through many different impacts, corresponding to Aquinas, Hume, Nietzsche, Hegel and Marx, Confucius and Lao-tzu.
- The Art of War: Sun Zi's Military Methods (Translations from the Asian Classics)
- The Ethical Foundations of Early Daoism: Zhuangzi’s Unique Moral Vision (Content and Context in Theological Ethics)
- Ethical Principles and Economic Transformation - A Buddhist Approach: 33 (Issues in Business Ethics)
- Der Zauber Indiens: Aus dem Leben eines Sufi (German Edition)
- Integral Psychology: Yoga, Growth, and Opening the Heart (Suny Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology)
- Omori Sogen
Additional resources for Aphorisms for Thirsty Fish (The Lost Writings of Wu Hsin Book 1)
Aphorisms for Thirsty Fish (The Lost Writings of Wu Hsin Book 1) by Wu Hsin,Roy Melvyn